1. Simulating UVA rays in the natural light spectrum (bands between 320 and 400 nm).
2. To provide a hot sun drying temperature for reptiles environment, so that they can fully warm the body in the sun,
improve the skin surface and subcutaneous temperature, but also can create a sun and the surrounding environment
UVA rays can improve the appetite of reptiles, enhance the color deposition of reptiles, and promote the digestion of food.
3. Promoting the mating behavior of adult reptiles during the mating period.
How to effectively improve your lamp life:
1. In light use, do not force the switch box hinge, to avoid vibration, it will seriously reduce the lamp life.
2. Do not connect the thermostat and other equipment to use, because the thermostat will cause frequent lamp switches, lamp
life. Use the thermostat Try to use a multi-temperature point control thermostat.
Excessive exposure to UVA has caused erythema, sunburn, and other negative effects, so the amount is very important,
it is important to take the sun at different times of natural light as a comparison.