HOW SOLAR LIGHT WORKS
Solar light has a solar panel that converts sunlight into electricity. During the day, the electricity converted by the solar panel is stored in the rechargeable battery. At night, the solar light glows using the electricity stored during the day. The operating time depends on geographical location, daily weather conditions, and season.
1.Solar panel: The panel is coated with a UV inhibitor coating.
2.Battery: This type of solar rechargeable battery will need to be replaced approximately every year, depending on use.
3. The product includes 1 ultra-bright LED lights. LEDs are a highly efficient source of light compared to other types of bulbs and they do not need to be replaced. On average, LED's will last for approximately 50,000 hours.
4.Operating time: Put the item in full sun to power the light up to 8 hours of continuous lighting.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT LOCATION FOR YOUR FIXTURE
Select a location with full, direct sunlight. Do not install in shady areas as it will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce nighttime working hours. The fixture should receive a minimum of 8 hours of sunlight per day for optimal performance at night.
Easy to Install
1. Turn on the switch.
2. Clamp the metal strip of the light holder into the glass ball, press or rotate the glass ball to connect with the light holder.
3. Connect the stake and the solar panel and the light holder.
4. Plug the stake into the ground, it will light up in the dark.
1. Make sure the button is in the “ON” position before charge it on the sun. If the button in the “ON” position, keeping the solar panel in the darkness, then the lights will light up
2. Ensure that the fixtures are not installed in a shady area, for example, in the shadow of a tree or a house
3.Keeping away from the street lights and other bright light sources